Thursday, January 12, 2012

About Me

Welcome to my blog ...
Much information should we spread all over the world. If we know something important information, it's useless if the information we store only. Science to be divided are not retained. Therefore, I created this simple blog to share important information about Alcohol Rehab along with various tips and things are interconnected.

About Me
I'm just a blogger who tries to learn from another blogger friend how to give information to the general public. I am a simple person, do not expect much from this blog. One is for sure is, I can provide information to you all.



My Full Addres
Aven Riyanto
Mulia Photocopy
Jl. Siwalankerto No. 141
Surabaya 60236
Jawa Timur - INDONESIA

If you want to know me closer, I hope you can be my friend on Riyanto on Google Plus.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Please don't post any LINKS in your comments. Believe me, these comments will be deleted.